We are looking for a talented UX Designer, someone excited about being one of the first 6 employees in a company which is disrupting both the language learning and music industries.
Lirica is a new mobile app which teaches languages through the engaging and memorable power of music. With initial backing from Sony Music, we have developed the first version and have access to their superstar artists.
The founding team has a strong mix of music, education, entrepreneurial and development experience and have come very far in a short space of time:
● In June 2018 we won the most prestigious music startup competition in the world at MIDEM in Cannes
● In July 2018 we released our mobile app teaching Spanish and we already have engagement metrics which outperform other language learning apps
● Recognised as a “Hidden Gem” within Google Play’s “Best Apps of 2018”
With our new funding round we are optimising the Spanish learning app and extending to additional languages and markets.
● Capable of owning and shaping the complete design process for our app
● User research and discovery skills (workshops, personas, mental models, user journeys, surveys etc).
● Strong conceptual skills with an aptitude for problem solving, and ability to create original solutions based on user needs.
● Creation of mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes to share ideas and gather feedback.
● Experience in planning and facilitating usability testing sessions (both prototypes and products) and user workshops.
● Collaborate with marketing and other stakeholders to have consistency between branding, messaging and the product UI/UX
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements above please still get in touch, we value character, passion and talent just as much as experience!
It’s not necessary but hopefully you also have a passion for languages and / or music!
● Competitive salary
● Equity options
● Quality office space in Shoreditch, London
● Fun team!
Please e-mail the CEO at email@example.com with your C.V. and why you think you would be a good fit for the role.