We are looking for a talented Product Manager, someone excited about being one of the first 6 employees in a company which is disrupting both the language learning and music industries.
Lirica is a new mobile app which teaches languages through the engaging and memorable power of music. With initial backing from Sony Music, we have developed the first version and have access to their superstar artists.
The founding team has a strong mix of music, education, entrepreneurial and development experience and have come very far in a short space of time:
● In June 2018 we won the most prestigious music startup competition in the world at MIDEM in Cannes
● In July 2018 we released our mobile app teaching Spanish and we already have engagement metrics which outperform other language learning apps
● Recognised as a “Hidden Gem” within Google Play’s “Best Apps of 2018”
With our new funding round we are optimising the Spanish learning app and extending to additional languages and markets.
● Experienced in driving product strategy, owning the product roadmap and execution as a Product Manager in education products or games or consumer apps.
● Experience working in and managing agile product development teams.
● Experience designing digital products, feeling comfortable giving visual input and enjoying the creative aspects of developing a product.
● UX knowledge, including experience working with wireframing tools and rapid prototyping techniques. You will enjoy the data but relish getting out there and talking to customers.
● Experience working with engineers, with a good understanding of technology stacks, data models and APIs.
● A hunger to constantly validate assumptions and decisions through A/B testing.
● Skilled at satisfying customer needs while building less.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements above please still get in touch, we value character, passion and talent just as much as experience!
It’s not necessary but hopefully you also have a passion for languages and / or music!
● Competitive salary
● Equity options
● Quality office space in Shoreditch, London
● Fun team!
Please e-mail the CEO at email@example.com with your C.V. and why you think you would be a good fit for the role.